Happy February Marketer!
Time really flies! Do not let time be a roadblock for your new year and let us help you advertise with the SurfAholics TE Promo Wall!
Here are a couple of bonuses, just for reading this page. The first one can be found with the Commando Surf. The second one is at the bottom of this email. The middle part of this email is great information to keep you in the know and to have fun, while building your business.
Go Commando Surf, and receive up to 20 percent more per click!
First time Commandos click here to get started
Do you have your Bingo cards? We are rolling the numbers and giving out great prizes!
We are a part of the CSN 555 Partnership, just another way to bring traffic to your business!
Along with Commando Surfing, the CSN 555 Partnership, and SurfAholics System, today, we give a warm welcome to:
* Dolphin Clicks, owner Dewayne Goodwin
* Supernatural Hits, owners Geri Gerstner and Patsy Payne
* Surfing Old School, owner Stephane Tourigny
* Tezzers, owners Tony Tezak, Robert Puddy, Josh Abbott, and Paul Kinder
* Tornado Traffic, owner Steven Ackerman (Member of SurfAholics System)
We are excited to have members from all these traffic exchanges taking part in the fun with us!
It is really simply to qualify.
1. Choose any one, or all.
2. Surf 125 pages (150 pages at Tezzers Traffic Power) at the respective traffic exchanges, and SurfAholics TE.
3. Choose from 100 credits (50 at Tezzers Traffic Power), 250 banners, or 250 texts from Surfer Rewards.
Todays code is: YepperDo
1. Enter surfcode.
2. Surf 221 pages.
3. Receive 25 credits, 250 banners, and 250 texts.
For more information or need a link, go here: PromoSlice
So what you waiting for, Login and have some fun! And be sure to tell your friends!
Be sure to assign your credits, banners, and texts to keep your advertising going!
And you never know, when we might add some prizes in the surf, so be on the lookout for special deals and prizes in the surf as well!
Remember, our traffic exchanges motto is: The Future Is Now!!!
Regards Terry Allison
Owner: SurfAholics TE
Also posted at SurfAholics TE News and Other Information